Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

(Management questions regarding nonacademic represented Employees)

Related Topics:

Any corrective/disciplinary or other workplace action taken on a nonacademic represented Employee could result in a Union grievance or an Unfair Labor Practice charge, which will be handled to its' conclusion by Employee and Labor Relations. For assistance in nonacademic unionized Employee decision making, workplace investigations, proper formatting of documents, guidance through the disciplinary procedure, current and past practices, contract interpretation, etc., supervisors/managers must contact Employee and Labor Relations at (313) 577-2081.